2012. április 22., vasárnap

Strabge thing mystifying

It seems to me a strange thing... mystifying.

It's like... you can rage and get annoyed and feel hurt when I'm busy with personal matters that you just aren't able to understand for you haven't gone through this kind of feeling. But if you're busy with studies and don't call me, or text me, or reply, I'm not supposed to be startled and puzzled.
You didn't understand why I spent less time with you. And why? Because you think this isn't appropriate, this does no good for me, it's not useful, I can't move forward. But let me say one thing. You are wrong.
You are blinded by your jealousy and you rather close your eyes than see that I can be happy with someone else as well. In an other way than with you.
Yet, I still found time that I can spend with you, 1 or 2 hours of chatting on the phone or texting with you. And you just don't find like 30 minutes for me. And I shouldn't get hurt. And I shouldn't blame you for this because you're studying. And I shouldn't question your feelings about this friendship of ours. I am always sympathetic, I always understand and accept every single act of yours. Even if you cling to me like I were something irreplaceable, and in times when you neglect me and leave me behind like a used toy put on the shelf.
So, okay. I won't feel hurt, I won't reproach you, and I won't show that you are unjust.
You'll text me, or call me when you're done with your studies and will be able to find some time for me in your busy life. I'll wait patiently.
Because, you know; I'm always patient and calm. Ever and ever.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése